Re: [ARSCLIST] Analog Masters

A question born of curiosity -

Since you are using Masterlink CD-24 for preservation masters, have you
bought additional Masterlink units in case of failure (or the manufacturer's
demise)?

The reason that I ask is we see many of these units used in recording
studios as an inexpensive device to master to, but I am concerned about
long-term access to the discs created.

--
John Spencer
http://www.bridgemediasolutions.com/