the new Vibrapod cone from Kennard Industries, www.vibrapod.com.

Regards,

Duane Goldman

At 08:13 AM 4/27/2004 -0500, you wrote:
I am unfamiliar with the CR7A, my understanding was the Dragon and the RX
series was the only auto reverse decks Nak ever made. Am I incorrect?

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of H. Duane Goldman
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2004 8:10 AM
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Auto-reverse Cassette recorders

and what may I ask is wrong with the CR7A? many will argue that it produces a better product than the Dragon.

At 07:47 AM 4/27/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>The Nakamichi RX series such as the RX303 or 707 decks are the only
>ones to suggest OTHER then a Dragon...
>

>Dave

      ------
h. duane goldman, ph.d.   |   P.O. Box 37066   St. Louis, MO  63141
lagniappe chem. ltd.            |   (314) 205 1388 voice/fax
"for the sound you thought you bought"       |   http://discdoc.com