Re: [ARSCLIST] Auto-reverse Cassette recorders

Joel,

We use the Marantz PMD 502 for playing both sides of a tape. We don't
exactly leave them unattended, but almost. I just bought another one
from Full Compass last week and they are about $400.

http://www.d-mpro.com/users/folder.asp?FolderID=1519&CatID=2&SubCatID=7

David Seubert
UCSB