pricey?

Yours,

Joel

At 08:10 AM 4/27/2004 -0500, H. Duane Goldman wrote:
and what may I ask is wrong with the CR7A?
many will argue that it produces a better product than the Dragon.

At 07:47 AM 4/27/2004 -0500, you wrote:
The Nakamichi RX series such as the RX303 or 707 decks are the only ones to
suggest OTHER then a Dragon...

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Joel Bresler
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2004 5:58 AM
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Auto-reverse Cassette recorders

Dear friends:

For unattended digitizing of cassette tapes, it would be helpful if I could
find a unit able to play side one,  autoreverse, play side two and then
_shut off automatically at the end of the second side_ instead of playing
endlessly. Can anyone suggest a unit with this feature that's worked
successfully for them or their institution?

Best,

Joel

The Sephardic Music Project Joel Bresler, Publisher 250 E. Emerson Rd. Lexington, MA 02420 USA

781-862-4104 (Telephone & FAX)
joel.br@xxxxxxxxxxx
sephardicmusic.com (forthcoming)

------ h. duane goldman, ph.d. | P.O. Box 37066 St. Louis, MO 63141 lagniappe chem. ltd. | (314) 205 1388 voice/fax "for the sound you thought you bought" | http://discdoc.com

Joel Bresler 250 E. Emerson Rd. Lexington, MA 02420 USA

781-862-4104 (Telephone & FAX)
joel.br@xxxxxxxxxxx