Re: [ARSCLIST] Seeking suggestions for an EQ device.

My last message was sent without my explanation (have you ever hit the send
button by mistake?).

I would advise the transfer be made native, and any eq added should be
experimented within the plugins used in your digital applications.

You can always go back to the original source material.

John
--
John Spencer
http://www.bridgemediasolutions.com/