Re: [ARSCLIST] Seeking suggestions for an EQ device.

I see what you're saying about keeping the initial capture as "raw" as
possible.  I am doing this already.   But why would making subsequent
mixing adjustments with plugins be a better idea than using an outboard
EQ if, in either case, I'll have the original capture to fall back on
if I don't like the mix?  Are you suggesting that I only use
applications that I would have the option of "undoing"?  If that's the
issue you're trying to raise then I think what you're suggesting makes
sense.  On the other hand, if you're suggesting that mixing with an
outboard EQ (post-capture, mind you) threatens the integrity of the
document more than a plugin then I'm not sure that I understand.

In any case, thanks for the input guys.  This is exactly why I posted
this inquiry here.

Brandon