Re: [ARSCLIST] 4 track reel machines

Quoting retreat <retreat@xxxxxxx>:

> Hi,
>
> Can anyone give me information where I can purchase a  4 track reel player?
> Or is anyone interested in selling one?
>

> Anat Dagan
>
> Krishnamurti archives

Hello, Anat,

I'm sorry but could you please be more specific?

Do you mean 2-channel, 4-track or 4-channel, 4-track?

And Why (yes, it's an essay question <smile>)?

For an explanation (hopefully lucid) please see
http://www.richardhess.com/tape/tips.htm

There is a difference in the answer depending on what you really want and what
you're going to use it for.

Cheers,

Richard

--