Re: [ARSCLIST] ARSCLIST Digest - .BWF backward compatibility

Agreed.

mp3 files are good for web access and there are default players out there
(we all know them - QT/ WMP/ Real).

Quicktime will even play native BWFs.  Of course, Windows Media Player
won't.

It is also very easy to create mp3 files from BWFs - but this topic started
as what file type should be used for archival purposes, not access.

--
John Spencer
http://www.bridgemediasolutions.com/