Re: [ARSCLIST] Book: Preservation And Storage Of Sound Recordings

From: Patent Tactics, George Brock-Nannestad

This is a most interesting exchange, particularly in view of the fact that
Graham, the nasty man, has made a "profit" of 11 or 10 dollars. I think it
was a service to ARSCLIST readers that Graham picked this up at the silent
auction at the ARSC-SAM Conference - everybody could have done it, but it did
not create any interest and almost went unsold.

Kind regards,

George

Graham provided the thread: