Re: [ARSCLIST] Book: Preservation And Storage Of Sound Recordings

Lawrence A Appelbaum wrote:

> In the hope that people will refrain from using this list as a free
> classified ad to make money, I'll point out that this publication has
> long been available through ARSC, a non-profit organization:

Hello Larry, and all ships at sea...

I think all ARSC memmbers are probably aware of this, however you might note
that what ARSC has is a re-print at $20 each, and what I offered is the
original LOC publication, NOT a reprint at $12.

Further, I had only ONE copy which I felt would be of benefit to ARSC
members, HARDLY a way of "making money"... I have much more profitable
ways of spending my time.

FYI: THE BOOK WAS SOLD WITHIN 15 MINUTES OF POSTING IT!

... Graham Newton

World class professional services applied to tape or phonograph records for
consumers and re-releases, featuring CEDAR's new CAMBRIDGE processes.