[ARSCLIST] Book: Preservation And Storage Of Sound Recordings

I have for sale, an original 1959 Library of Congress publication of

"Preservation And Storage Of Sound Recordings"
By: A. G. Pickett and M. M. Lemcoe

This publication is a detailed treatment of the subject including phonograph
discs and magnetic tape.  It covers in detail lacquer (acetate), shellac,
plastic and other related discs and their degradation problems.

If you are archivally involved with phonograph discs and/or magnetic tape
this should be in your reference library.

The publication I am offering is 8" x 10" and contains 74 pages. It is shelf
worn and the cover is discolored around the edges but all pages are clean
and unmarked.  US $12.00 plus postage.

Email me off list if you are interested in this.

... Graham Newton

World class professional services applied to tape or phonograph records for
consumers and re-releases, featuring CEDAR's new CAMBRIDGE processes.