Re: [ARSCLIST] -Misspellings corrected. Historical off air recordings. Boston Symphony Orchestra broadcasts.

On Mon, 22 Mar 2004, Mike Richter wrote:

> As I understand the law, you were violating it by taking delivery.
> Recognizing that I am not an attorney:

I guess this would be somewhat the same for other things we spoke about on
this list, like placing audio files on a server in Europe, files which
would be copyrighted in the US, and someone in the US downloading that
file.

Karl