Re: [ARSCLIST] -Misspellings corrected. Historical off air recordings. Boston Symphony Orchestra broadcasts.

At 06:24 PM 3/19/2004 -0500, Don Saklad wrote:
-Misspellings corrected

Over many many years, Tom Amirian recorded what amounts to an
incredible historical collection of off air recordings of
Boston Symphony Orchestra broadcasts.

Preserving the treasures on these recordings might be done through the
good efforts of our community of enthusiasts !

There are spoken intermission features.

Some are reel to reel format. Some are cassette format.

I'm not sure of the purpose of your note, but it should be recognized that the BSO is one of the more aggressive institutions in suppressing copyright violations.

Mike -- mrichter@xxxxxxx http://www.mrichter.com/