Re: [ARSCLIST] 78s relatively inexpensive? I disagree (was Victor film)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Richter" <mrichter@xxxxxxx>
> Housing involves supply/demand factors which make it a poor guide for
> effects of inflation.
Also, real estate in this day and age is a prime opportunity for
speculation!
You don't buy a house because you need the rain kept off your head...you buy
it for the same reason you buy a lottery ticket!
...stevenc
(don't get me started on all the wannabes who consider the only reason for
buying ANYTHING the fact that it might eventually be their key to wealth,
power and privilege...)