Re: [ARSCLIST] Outboard ADC recommendations

I own and use a Edirol UA-5 USB Mic Pre-ADC. Very low cost box, 250.00 but
very good build quality and sound. Best I have found for the price.
Intallation is seemless, and I have never had anytype of glitch with it what
so ever. Its quiet. And it just plain works.

 The front has 2 combo XLR-1/4" jacks for mics w/phatom power or Line inputs
for instruments. The back has RCA in/outs plus XLR outs, SPDIF In/Out &
Toslink In/Out. Small little box, very handy for portable use....

 The Roland/Edirol products area ll of pretty high quality. I even peeked
under the hood of mine and even saw Alps Pots etc. not bad!!!

 Edirol also has several larger models, even a new firewire unit....

www.edirol.com

Dave