From: Andrew Brown [mailto:Sequoyah@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 07 March 2004 03:02
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Repairing cracked 78s

What's the safest method of repairing 78s that are cracked neatly
in two pieces?

Andrew

Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net

Experience the British Library online at www.bl.uk

Adopt a Book this season ! Help the British Library conserve the world's
knowledge.  www.bl.uk/adoptabook

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete this e-mail and notify the
postmaster@xxxxx : The contents of this e-mail must not be disclosed or
copied without the sender's consent.

author and do not necessarily reflect those of the British Library. The
British Library does not take any responsibility for the views of the
author.