[ARSCLIST] Keith Monks at the ARSC conference in Cleveland...

Keith Monks himself will NOT be at the Cleveland conference... (he was at
the last conference held in London), but I WILL be, and...

If you have wanted to see the Keith Monks "Archivist" Record Cleaning Machine
in action, the first "dual chemistry" machine of its kind, I will have one
at the ARSC conference, March 10th to 14th, that you can touch and try.
(I'll even take orders!)

Bring your dirty records (NO not that kind!) and see them shine again!
If you want to see for yourself, bring a few dirty records and I'll clean
them for you, or better yet, I'll show you how you can do it yourself.

If you can't make it to ARSC, take a look at my web site Keith Monks
pages for more details at:-

http://www.audio-restoration.com/monks5.php

... Graham Newton

World class professional services applied to tape or phonograph records for
consumers and re-releases, featuring CEDAR's new CAMBRIDGE processes.