Re: [ARSCLIST] Odd Speed

Hi Steve -

This is a 7 inch reel but this piece of audio has been spliced at the head of
it.  When I get past the splice and onto the Scotch tape (my
favourite....NOT!) it is then tailout.  It is almost as if they have used this
piece of tape as their leader.  It could well have been recorded on a 3 inch
reel on something like a Grundig.

Regards
Marie O'Connell