Re: [ARSCLIST] Southern California chapter ??

David,

I would be interested in participating, but not leading.  I live in the
West San Fernando Valley.

David Seubert wrote:

I've had discussions with a couple Southern California ARSC members about
reviving the Southern California Chapter (San Diego to Santa Barbara).
Apparently, there is a dormant chapter, so it would be easy to get going.
We'd need a leader however, so if anybody is interested in coordinating
this or participating, let's talk.

David Seubert

-- Pete Tinker,Ph.D.

 HRL Laboratories, LLC