From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David Seubert
Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2004 1:26 PM
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Southern California chapter ??

I've had discussions with a couple Southern California ARSC members about
reviving the Southern California Chapter (San Diego to Santa Barbara).
Apparently, there is a dormant chapter, so it would be easy to get going.
We'd need a leader however, so if anybody is interested in coordinating this
or participating, let's talk.

David Seubert