Re: [ARSCLIST] Sound Archives. Boston Public Library.

I am running Win xp Prof and use both the latest Netscape and the latest
IE, and I have RealPlayer installed.  As soon as I click the play button
on either browser, I get a crash which necessitates shutting the browser
down.  FBS

Don Saklad wrote:

Why would the player not work for the sound archives?...
of Boston Public Library at
http://www.bpl.org/soundarchives

BPL personnel are adamant about any difficulties being at the users' end rather than difficulties of the player software. It does not represent good customer services practices to put the onus on the users!

It's always a good idea to offer an alternate player just in case
a user would have difficulties with one of the choices.