Re: [ARSCLIST] New York chapter ??

There is not a New York Chapter at present. If you go to
http://www.arsc-audio.org/chapters.html you will find information about the
two chapters we do have (Texas and Washington, DC). Chapters are autonomous,
and conduct periodic meetings, lectures and member events. You are welcome
to visit or form one in your area, so if some people in NYC wanted to form a
chapter it would be encouraged. You may want to talk to some of the
long-time ARSC members like Seth Winner or Gary Thalheimer about the idea,
as I think it's been floated in the past.

Jim Farrington
President, ARSC
Sibley Music Library
27 Gibbs St.