Re: [ARSCLIST] Superior disc cleaning technology

"joe@xxxxxxxxxxx" wrote:

> Whatever happened to that guy from California anyway? Did anyone ever figure
> it out? I believe his name was Richard.

Re: Keith Monks Record Cleaning Machines

The California guy just evaporated into thin air, did not return phone calls
and did not fulfil orders.  About that time I took over the distribution of
the product made by Monks himself in England.

... Graham Newton

World class professional services applied to tape or phonograph records for
consumers and re-releases, featuring CEDAR's new CAMBRIDGE processes.