[ARSCLIST] FW: $15,000 Fellowships Available

Title: Message
Posted for a non-subscriber.  Please respond to tibbo@xxxxxxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: Archives & Archivists [mailto:ARCHIVES@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Helen Tibbo
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2004 5:07 PM
To: ARCHIVES@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: $15,000 Fellowships Available

Interested in investigating electronic records issues?

The National Historical Publications and Records Commission (NHPRC) Electronic Records Fellows program, housed in the School of Information and Library Science at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill is looking for archivists and records managers —or teams of archivists, records professionals, and academics—with an interest in studying some aspect of electronic records to apply for its non-residential Electronic Records Research Fellowships. We will be funding 4 $15,000 fellowships this year.  In a week or two, we’ll send another notice around with the address of our new Web site, where you’ll be able to find out more information about the program and download an application form. Meanwhile, here are a few things to keep in mind:

If you have any questions before the Web site goes online, please contact:

Dr. Helen R. Tibbo, Professor
School of Information and Library Science
201 Manning Hall
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3360
tibbo@xxxxxxxxxxx
Tel: 919.962.8063
Fax: 919.962.8071

Watch for our next email, because we’re hoping to see a lot of interesting proposals this year.

Dr. Helen R. Tibbo, Professor