Re: [ARSCLIST] CDR media longevity

There is no easy way out. Our lab often supports clients using the
following three-step process:

1. Qualify your writer using special media from our lab.

2. Qualify your media vendor using discs recorded by Media Sciences.

3. Confirm media selection using discs from you media vendor recorded in
your writer.

If batches have inconsistent quality, then you need another vendor.
However, all batches may be "bad" with some being worse than others.
Quality cannot be properly evaluated by functionality alone.

Jerry
Media Sciences, Inc.