[ARSCLIST] Paid Discographers?

An article in the Fall newsletter, "Victor Project Moves to UCSB," said
the library "will be hiring a discographer and support staff to continue
the editorial project and begin planning for publication of future volumes
and an online database of the recordings."

I did not realize that there was a single paid discography in the galaxy.
(I exclude catalogers of sound recordings at the Library of Congress and
other places.) I thought we were all amateurs, however excellent some of
us are!

Are there any other paid discographers?

Frank