Re: [ARSCLIST] PC Editing Software

I've been using DC-Art (Millenium version) for about three years. The interface is logical, intuitive, and efficient; the documentation that comes with it is excellent. It rarely crashes and it has tools for virutally any audio problem you might encounter. All of them work extremely well. My only complaint is the broadband noise reduction is a bit fussy, but since you can graphically "tune" it, you can get extremely good results.

RA Friedman, Archivist
Freedman Jewish Music Archive
University of Pennsylvania

Do you Yahoo!?