[ARSCLIST] Armed Forces Radio Transcriptions

Title: Armed Forces Radio Transcriptions
Hello-

I am wondering if any members have AFRTS transcriptions which featured the Stars of Jazz TV series which aired on Los Angeles television from June of 1956 through January of 1959?  AFRTS issued 106 of the 130 shows produced.  I am looking for around 25 shows.  I am also looking for transcriptions of another AFRTS jazz program called "Bud's Bandstand" which ran for well over 500 shows and often featured interviews with notable jazz artists.

Regards-

Jim