Re: [ARSCLIST] Voice of America orchestral recordings

Thanks to the many members of the list who responded with information and
additional questions regarding the VOA LPs of orchestral music. I will
attempt to post a more detailed description of the discs (12" LPs, not 16'
transcriptions, BTW) and their contents later this week after I get a
chance to take another look at them. I was pretty excited to come across
them, though I have not gotten a chance to actually listen to any yet.

Thanks again,

Peter Hirsch

Head Archivist for Music and Recorded Sound
Wilson Processing Project
The New York Public Library
phirsch@xxxxxxxx
521 West 43rd Street