Re: [ARSCLIST] cleaning turpentine on CDs

Replace the discs. Cleaning would be of questionable effectiveness. A
chemist would be better able to advise you regarding the effectiveness
of isopropyl alcohol on turpentine, but I doubt that it would help.
Anyway, solvents of any kind, including alcohols, should never be used
on CD's.

I am confident that you will receive a wide variety of opinions.
Whatever you choose to do, test first on a disc of little or no value,
and wait several months before your final evaluation.

Jerry
Media Sciences, Inc.