Re: [ARSCLIST] environment controls

At 10:45 PM 10/23/2003 -0400, Steven Smolian wrote:
See the brand new NIST report on storage and handling of optical
discs.  I'm home and can't give you a citation, but it was posted today,
either to ARSC or MLA- I forget which.  I'm about halfway through it,
distracted by the World Series, but it looks pretty, you should pardon the
expression, sound- better than the Bogart one for tape.  After the new
document has circulated a bit, I expect there will be a number of comments
which will appear on this site.

Steve Smolian

It is the second link (after OSTA) on the CD-R side of my WWW site:

<http://www.itl.nist.gov/div895/carefordisc/disc_care/index.htm>http://www.itl.nist.gov/div895/carefordisc/disc_care/index.htm NIST information on care of CD and DVD

Mike
mrichter@xxxxxxx
http://www.mrichter.com/