From: Brandon Burke [mailto:bburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 09 October 2003 19:16
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Mastering/burning software.

I need something along the lines of Masterlist CD that will allow me to
insert
track numbers into an alreay existing and already mixed piece.  Example: I
have
a 58-minute oral history interview I digitized from reel tape and my client
wants me to insert track numbers every, say, couple of minutes as a way to
assist researchers.  More of an indexing situation than individual *tracks*
but
I think you know what I mean.  The piece still needs to play through without
interuptions.  I read that Digidesign has discontinued Masterlist CD and, as
far as I can tell, Toast won't allow me to do this unless I give it a "raw"
(i.e. unmixed) feed.  And that doesn't do me a lot of good.  I need to be
able
to define tracks at will into a file that I have already mixed.  Any
suggestions.....?

Brandon Burke
Graduate Research Assistant
Digital Library Services
University of Texas at Austin
(512) 495-4566
bburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Opening 14 November 2003 at the British Library Galleries :

"Chinese Printmaking Today", artworks by leading Chinese artists 1980-2000

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete this e-mail and notify the
postmaster@xxxxx : The contents of this e-mail must not be disclosed or
copied without the sender's consent.

author and do not necessarily reflect those of the British Library. The
British Library does not take any responsibility for the views of the
author.