Re: [ARSCLIST] TX Meeting

At 10:39 PM 10/6/2003, you wrote:

Hi Kurt,

I wasn't aware that there was a Texas chapter of ARSC. Is there anything you
guys do besides sporadic meetings like this? Should I sign up as a TX
member as
well? Just so you know, I'm a national member and audio digitization
engineer at
UT. Just checking in.

Thanks, Brandon Burke

Hi Brandon

We meet quarterly in the Houston area. I'll forward your name to our
secretary and he'll put you on the mailing list. We do offer videos of the
presentations for persons unable to attend. Hope to see you sometime!

Kurt & Diane Nauck

c/o Nauck's Vintage Records
22004 Sherrod Ln.
Spring, TX  77389