Re: [ARSCLIST] TX Meeting

Hi Kurt,

I wasn't aware that there was a Texas chapter of ARSC. Is there anything you
guys do besides sporadic meetings like this? Should I sign up as a TX member as
well? Just so you know, I'm a national member and audio digitization engineer at
UT. Just checking in.

Thanks, Brandon Burke

Brandon Burke
Graduate Research Assistant
Digital Library Services
University of Texas at Austin
(512) 495-4566
bburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*  "Stand up and face the full force of a dissonance like a man."   *
*                                  -- Charles Ives                  *