[ARSCLIST] New publication: Care and Handling Guide for the Preservation of CDs and DVDs

I don't think I saw this mentioned here so I thought I'd pass the word
along. The Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) and the
National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) have produced a new
publication "Care and Handling Guide for the Preservation of CDs and DVDs:
A Guide for Librarians and Archivists" by Fred R. Byers.

The guide is available for free at the NIST website at
http://www.itl.nist.gov/div895/carefordisc/

David Seubert