[ARSCLIST] Orville Wright Recordings

I think I may have asked this before, but I will ask it again. Does anyone
know of any voice recordings ever made by Orville Wright?

The Smithsonian told me none existed and the National Archives has records
and sound films of people talking about him, and plenty of silent footage
(from both the silent and sound era) exists but curiously, nothing of him
speaking.

I know Wright left the United States in a tiff after the Smithsonian refused
to recognize the Wright Brothers achievements until relatively recently. I
wonder if the BBC has anything in its vaults. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Neal Lavon, Acting Director
English Programs Division
Voice of America