Re: [ARSCLIST] Waves Restoration

In a message dated 9/11/03 4:12:36 AM, LISTSERV@xxxxxxx writes:

<< Curious about Waves Restoration vendors. Are there any that some of have
had
good luck with? What should I expect to pay with an educationl discount? List
seems to be pretty consistently around $1,200 but that's w/o the discount and,
seeing as  it's equipment request season, I need a relatively firm idea of how
much it'll be.

Thanks in advance,

Brandon Burke >>

I've seen the Restoration software offered by reputable online vendors as low
as $900.00
Try:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com
http://bayviewproaudio.com

Sweetwater is an excellent vendor with whom I've done business quite
satisfactorily.

I'm a very happy long time Waves user and their Restoration stuff is A-mazing.

Dave Radlauer (new to list)
www.JAZZHOT.Bigstep.com