Re: [ARSCLIST] digital recording

Paul,

I can only add that my company has archived many top-10 songs for major
labels that have been mixed on a laptop in first class by the engineer (or
in his living room with a FireWire HDD attached).  Don't underestimate the
power of laptops.

Sorry your brother had a problem with an Ibook, but many Mac laptops are
quite active in the commercial recording process.  One erratic Mac is
inevitable, and I would assume the same is an issue in the Wintel
environment.  Sweeping generalizations are usually inaccurate.

John Spencer
Bridge Media Solutions, Inc.