[ARSCLIST] Scanning LP covers

Dear friends:

For a discographical project, I need to image several hundred LP covers. I
currently own a flatbed scanner, but it can only take up to 8 1/2" x 11"
originals. I  need adequate, not tremendous, resolution and color depth.

I would, of course, like to accomplish this task while spending the least
amount of time and money possible! If anyone has found a scanner large
enough to accomplish the task without breaking the bank, that would be one
option. Second, it's occured to me a digital camera heldl in a special
stand with appropriate lighting might be the other way to go. Suggestions
welcome!

Best,

Joel

Joel Bresler