Re: [ARSCLIST] Scanning LP covers

Joel-

The digital camera with a photo stand probably is your best option.
The issue as you guessed is eliminating any glare and getting equal
illumination across the entire image. My father is writing a book with
many photos and illustrations and he has had great success with
this set-up, he is however using a conventional Nikon F-series
not a digital camera.

aa