Re: [ARSCLIST] Bolero by Ravel the definitive version?

On 07/08/03, David S Sager wrote:
> If I am remembering correctly, Detroit/Paul Paray did a good, solid
> version on Mercury.  I wonder if it has been reissued?

It was reissued in 1992. Amazon are now listing it as "Out of Stock",
which often means "Discontinued".

They still have a few other Mercury recordings of French music
conducted by Paray. I have all of these and can recommend them.

Regards
--
Don Cox
doncox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx