Re: [ARSCLIST] Thinner CD-R cases?; ArchivingTemperatures?;CD-RCaseLabelling?

Thank you, Miriam.
The URL is
http://www.archivalsuppliers.com/shop/
They make a foil backed CD hub label, number 387-1730.
A package of 200 is $4.75, with discounts if you buy more.
But they do warn that "if you are holding CDs for permanent
retention, the circle labels for the CD may not be advised".
No warning as to any CD play problems.
Malcolm R

*******