Re: [ARSCLIST] Radio Programs

In a message dated 7/25/2003 1:01:32 PM Eastern Standard Time, JGaidmore@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Also, what about the radio program, "Year of Crisis" or "Year of Crises"?  This appears to be done annually at the end of the year.

I have kept the tapes of "Years of Crisis" and other year end reviews of the 1950s.  However they were recorded at 1-7/8 in/sec so resurrecting them would be only as a last resort.  I would be interested in knowing if and where these programs are archived in good quality sound.

Mike Csontos