From: Steven Smolian <smolians@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 21:24:51 -0400
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Digital audio on video

I have a group of VHS videotapes that were, apparently, used as the media for live digital audio-only recordings.  This is VHS, not BETA.  The recordings fall into the 1989-1993 period.

Any ideas as to how I can identify what recording system  was used and what equipment would play these back?

Steve Smolian