Re: [ARSCLIST] Curious Audio formats and commemoratives

My personal favorites are:
1. the "hip-pocket" flexi-discs of the 60's that could be taken to the
beach!
2. Cereal box recordings by Bobby Goldsboro
3. The 7 inch 78 format used by the House Of Boscul Coffee Company
4. Favorite commemorative recoding is the album celebrating the Golden
Anniversary
of the Panama Canal...okay folks that's all for me...

aa