Re: [ARSCLIST] ELBERG MD12

on 6/6/03 4:24 PM, Steven Smolian at smolians@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> If I recall the device, it lacks a channel balance control or one such
> essential control or switch.

Perhaps it's the lack of a vertical cut switch or separate turnover and
rolloff controls. Having these features on a phono preamp is not important
for our work, but it may be important for yours.

The unit has both gain and balance controls. See
http://www.vadlyd.dk/English/RIAA_and_78_RPM_preamp.html for detailed info
and specifications.

We don't sell the unit, and we have no financial interest in the company.

Hope this helps.

Later. Parker

---
Parker Dinkins