[ARSCLIST] FW: [ARSCLIST] ARSC Conference Thoughts and ARSC Award Winners

-----Original Message-----
From: Stevramm@xxxxxxx [mailto:Stevramm@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2003 5:42 AM
To: trescott@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] ARSC Conference Thoughts and ARSC Award Winners
In a message dated 6/3/03 1:26:44 AM Eastern Daylight Time, trescott@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Hi Steve:

   Thanks for the update on the awards.  I didn't know there was a book about George Crumb.  He played piano in my combo while we were in school.  He was working on his Ph.D. in composition in Ann Arbor, while I was still working on my bachelor's in Ypsilanti; Eastern Michigan a few miles East of U of M.  He even bought my old 9 passenger Chrysler New Yorker (my Band Bus) from me when I needed the money.  We always brought back "favors" or balloons from our dance gigs for his two little girls.  Now I'll have to get the book!

Paul T. Jackson - Trescott Research
You're welcome Paul. May I suggest you post your reply to me on the ARSCLISt. I think others would enjoy your story. And maybe someone else has a Crumb story to share with you.

Steve Ramm