Re: [ARSCLIST] Software suggestions?

Thanks Scott,

I suppose I forgot to mention that we won't be doing anything more expansive
than simple stereo editing.  Most of our prospective clients have expressed to
us that much of what they need reformatted are oral history interview tapes
(both reel and cassette).  With that im mind, I'm looking for some nice noise
reduction plug-ins and don't really need much else, though we would like to be
prepared to transfer music as well.  As of now we are running both Pro Tools
Free and Cubasis but only Cubasis will synch up with our Tascam board (US-224).
 I'm almost convinced that we need little more than a nice EQ but a 'legitimate'
editing program is probably a good idea.

Brandon