Re: [ARSCLIST] Growing things...

----- Original Message -----
From: "Richard L. Hess" <ArcLists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Alyssa and Graham will understand each other, but I was quite surprised
> when moving to Canada that Clorox in the U.S. became Javex in Canada...
It's the same stuff (no one licenses the Clorox name up here)...a dilute
solution of sodium hypochlorite. In fact, avoid buying the name brands,
and buy the no-name version...just make sure to check the dilution, since
some of the cheaper brands are weaker than the 5% found in the name stuff
(in either country, BTW)...