[ARSCLIST] price lists for work?

I am trying to put together a grant to digitize my collection of
language recordings. We have materials on a variety of media, in a
variety of conditions. Some of this is material we no longer have
play-back for (e.g., cylinders). As part of the proposal, I need to
include costs of duplication, etc. I can figure that for the work we
will do here. But I need an idea of how much anything we outsource
would run. The categories of materials for outsourcing include
cylinders, possible open-reel material affected by sticky shed, the
audio track on films and records too worn for playback with a needle.

Barbara Need
Manager (SS4)
University of Chicago
Language Laboratories and Archives